According to the Green Energy Markets’ monthly Renewable Energy Index, which helps the Australian community about the benefits of renewable energy while being an important source of reducing pollution and creating a source of employment as well, the addition of renewable energy is more. The report said, “2018 will go down as the year that fossil fuels began an inexorable decline in Australia’s electricity supply.” Also, Nearly 7,700 people are involved in a solar project construction in Australia, that is a huge number of employment provided by the renewable energy industry. Start Solar is proud to be able to contribute to this big number.
- In December renewables made 23.2% of the electricity generated in Australia’s main grid
- Start Solar feels proud to participate in a $4 million program to cut power bills
- New technology encourages landlords to embrace solar power
- Good Times Ahead for Large Scale Solar Projects
- Large-Scale Solar Project Tenders