It is great news for Australia to get a chance to participate in a $4 million program to cut the power bills. Start Solar is proud to be associated in this step and contribute for the same. This not only provides a clean environment but also monetary benefits to both the owners and the tenants. The trial will run until June 30, 2020, or when the $4 million funding has been allocated.
- In December renewables made 23.2% of the electricity generated in Australia’s main grid
- Start Solar feels proud to participate in a $4 million program to cut power bills
- New technology encourages landlords to embrace solar power
- Good Times Ahead for Large Scale Solar Projects
- Large-Scale Solar Project Tenders