1. Connect with our company and our experienced advisors will help you determine whether the system will be appropriate for your home. They will also help to ascertain if you should buy the system or take it on lease.
2. Post ascertaining suitability, our experts will provide a diagram of the system to be installed and a highly customized and competitive price quote.
3. Our team will send the system design to the requisite authorities for approval and once the necessary permits are received, our expert team or certified partners will install the system for your home.
4. Post the installation a city authority will visit your home to inspect the system. We will manage this inspection too, for you.
5. After the go ahead from the city, the local utility company will install the net meter connecting the system to the grid (if you have chosen the on-grid or hybrid system) and the system can then be turned on, ready for use.